I am grateful to Janice Heck for nominating me for the Liebster Award sometime in the middle of June. She has also been appreciating my posts over the weeks and that encouragement means a lot to a newbie like me. Well, I was elated to say the least since it was the first award for my blog of 3 months.
Here are the simpler rules for my first Liebster: (Note that the award has gone through various permutations over the years.)
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Let them know you chose them by posting on their blog.
This year’s rules add several items:
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that your tagger has asked.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Ask 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
I will keep it simple for myself and my nominees (who are also quite new to the blogosphere) and write a few lines about myself , leaving it to the readers imagination to figure out the 11 things included there in:)
My 11 nominees are:
I am “Once upon a time workaholic, who lived in 7 countries and traveled to another dozen and more is now blissfully living in Bangalore, cultivating patience and acceptance. Given an opportunity would love to wander from one corner of the earth to another tasting food, exploring nature, soaking cultures and meeting people. When not travelling and not working, plunges headlong into the 3 M’s (Mathematics, Music and Meditation).”